I have to confess, my shopping has gotten a little out of control. Fall and winter seasons are my favorite, and I find myself wanting everything I see in stores. So I've decided to start a monthly wish list, where I pick the top items I'm currently craving, and when I go shopping, focus on getting only those, and nothing more, or at least try..
1. Oxblood colored Skinny Jeans- this is the "it" color this season and I just need a pair in my life! I came across a pair at Forever 21, and when I went back for them, they no longer had my size ! :(
2. Army inspired Jacket- I just got some taupe suede military inspired booties, that would go perfect with an army green jacket.
3. Nude pointed toe Suede Pumps- Every woman should own a pair of these!
4. Sweater Dress- Perfect for this time of year, paired with leggings and knee high flat boots.
5. Tweed Jacket- I just saw this yesterday and I fell in love with it!
6. Dark Green pants- Not a color I'm usually fond of, but these pants would go great with some fall pieces!
7. Blue Platform pumps- These babies are beautiful! I wanted them as soon as I first saw them. The color is so bold, that they would turn a simple boring dress into a stunning, head-turning outfit.
8. Black bag with Gold Detail- Simply a must-have.
What are some of the items on your November wish list?